19 Mar Choose a well-known fictional character from TV, movies, or literature and analyze them using psychoanalytic theory. Use the following questions to write a case study analy
Choose a well-known fictional character from TV, movies, or literature and analyze them using psychoanalytic theory. Use the following questions to write a case study analysis of the character.
- Demographics of the Character: gender, age, race, location, profession, etc.
- Personal History:
- Identify any notable childhood experiences (positive and negative).
- Identify any notable experiences from adolescence or adulthood.
- Presenting Problem: Identify a number of maladaptive thoughts, feelings, and behaviors that might cause this individual to seek out (or be sent to) therapy. Explain why these particular thoughts, feelings, and behaviors may be distressing for the individual and/or society.
- Analysis of Problem: Identify why they are experiencing their presenting problem. Discuss what one psychodynamic theorist (Freud, Horney, Adler, or Jung) would say about this person’s psychological issues. Explain the problem from two different perspectives.
- Alternative Analysis of the Problem: Explain one alternative psychodynamic theorist's perspective (Freud, Horney, Adler, or Jung).
two to three scholarly sources.
We are a professional paper writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework. We offer HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE Papers.
How It Works
To make an Order you only need to click on “Post Assignment” and we will direct you to our Order Page. Fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Are there Discounts?
All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.